Unification Technology is being operated as part of the Office for Low Emission Vehicles’ Plugged-in Places scheme and is reliant upon the participation of Charging Points/Stations/Parts owners. If Unification Technology becomes no longer viable for whatever reason (including financial restraints), we may by written notice or by mail or by call to you, terminate Unification Technology and your membership to it. In such circumstances, you may be entitled to a refund of a proportion of the remaining service fee in accordance with our Refund Policy.
Once you have joined Unification Technology:
- you will be entitled to membership in Unification Technology for the subscribed period; and
- you are not obliged to use the Charging Points/Stations/Parts, but you must comply with these Terms for the first full 12 month period, unless Unification Technology or your membership is terminated or cancelled in accordance with these Terms.
In the event that:
- you or any Authorized Users are found to be misusing a Charging Point/Station/Parts, or if you or they are in breach of the Terms mentioned in the website, we will be entitled to cancel your membership in Unification Technology; or
- we are in breach of these Terms, you will be entitled to cancel your membership in Unification Technology upon written notice to us. In such circumstances, you will be entitled to a refund of a proportion of the remaining fee in accordance with our Refund Policy.
Upon termination or cancellation of Unification Technology or your membership:
- you will no longer be entitled to use any Unification Technology Charging Points/Stations/Parts/Services;
- you may be entitled to a refund of a proportion of the remaining membership fee subject to an administration fee in accordance with our Refund Policy;
If you are a consumer you are entitled to a cooling-off period during which you have the right to cancel your membership to Unification Technology and receive a full refund from us of the fee that you have paid. The cooling-off period is fifteen days, from the date of purchase. If you wish to cancel in this way, please contact us at email@example.com. All refunds will be made by the method that you originally used to pay the fee and in accordance with our Refund Policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Reasons for cancellation
If the cancellation request arises from consumer side, we may ask for the reason solely to develop our service and products better.
Please contact us regarding any refund related query at firstname.lastname@example.org.Refunds will be processed no later than 15 days from the date of purchase.